Join us for the 4th Annual Run for Every 1 event on Sunday, April 7, 2019!
The Run for Every 1 is an initiative Gilead began in 2014 to bring our clients, staff, families, and community members together through a shared dedication to TEAM GILEAD. On April 7, 2019, our team members will participate in the HMF Middletown Legends 3.5 Mile Race to raise awareness about mental illness.
Last year, TEAM GILEAD was comprised of over 350 members, including clients, staff, families, and community members. We proudly wore our t-shirts with the message “1 in 5 adults living in America experience a mental illness.”
Our 2019 Run for Every 1 goals are:
- To raise awareness about mental illness and how many people are impacted.
- To support a wellness initiative that brings clients, staff and community together.
- To grow our team to 500 people showing support for local mental health services.
- To raise funds to continue providing quality mental health services to over 600 individuals living throughout Middlesex County.
Register to Walk or Run
- Click here to visit the Hartford Marathon page and register for the Harvard Pilgrim Middletown 10 Mile & 3.5 Mile Walk/Run.
- Use the promo code: GILEADTEAM19 (all caps, no spaces) which will provide a $5 discount off each adult entry and $2 off each Student entry. Registration cost is $30 until Feb. 5th; $35 until March 24th; $38 until event day (event has sold out the past two years).
- Forward your email confirmation to Denise to be added to TEAM GILEAD, along with your t-shirt size! You’ll receive important updates as well as a Gilead t-shirt and a delicious lunch after the race.
*Please note that the cost of your registration does not directly benefit Gilead. The Road Race Committee works closely with the Hartford Marathon Foundation (HMF) to offer our team an exceptional event, complete with a unique registration discount! If you would like to fundraise for TEAM GILEAD, please join Crowdrise. It’s easy!
Fundraise on Crowdrise
Help TEAM GILEAD meet our fundraising goal by joining Crowdrise.
- Visit Crowdrise.com
- Click on “Join”
- Create an account (or log in if you already have one).
- Enter your Name (team or your own name); Goal and share your WHO WILL YOU WALK FOR? story here.
- Don’t forget to add a photo! It really helps to raise more money.
- Share the link to your Team Gilead 2019 fundraising page on Facebook, Twitter and via email and encourage them to show their support as well.
- If you need assistance with Crowdrise or sharing your link, contact Napali.
Who Will YOU Walk For?
Please consider walking with Team Gilead on Sunday, April 7th for someone you love that is living with or has lived with a mental health condition.
We would love to hear your story and share it in an effort to:
- Educate others about the importance of quality mental health services
- Reduce stigma by sharing your story
- Raise funds for quality mental health services
- Raise awareness for the 1 in 5 adults experiencing a mental illness
Please contact Lucy McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 301-6634 if you are interested in sharing Who YOU Will Walk For.