Member Content Submission Guidelines
Connecticut Health Council welcomes its members to submit news from their organizations. Please note all non-investor news will be removed. The following guidelines were created to ensure the quality of news in the member News section.
- Member news only pertaining to timely general business news including, but not limited to, mergers and acquisitions, personnel announcements, new products and services, contracts awarded, accolades, expansion/relocation may be posted.
- Please do not post news regarding sales, special promotions and discount incentives. Advertising of this nature will be removed.
- Please do not post op-ed submissions or other opinion pieces.
- Please use our online calendar for event listings.
- Your submissions will not be edited so please proof carefully. The Alliance is not responsible for any errors or omissions. All news is posted as provided and subject to removal at the Alliance’s discretion.
Thank you for your contribution!
A Note to Public Relations firms:
For those PR firms who wish to submit news for a Connecticut Health Council member, you will need a webuser name and password. Please contact Camielle Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org
to obtain one.