Member Content Submission Guidelines
One of the benefits of Connecticut Health Council membership is the ability to submit your organization's news to our online newsroom. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Please submit only member news.
- Your news should be timely and relevant. For example, you may wish to post news about mergers and acquisitions, new personnel, new products and services, contracts awarded, awards and accolades, or expansion/relocation.
- Please do not post news regarding sales, special promotions and discount incentives. Advertising of this nature will be removed.
- Please do not post op-ed submissions or other opinion pieces.
- Please use our online calendar for event listings.
- Your submissions will not be edited, so please proof them carefully. The Connecticut Health Council and the MetroHartford Alliance are not responsible for any errors or omissions. All news is posted as provided and subject to removal at the Council's and Alliance’s discretion.
Thank you for your contribution!
A Note to Public Relations firms:
For those PR firms who wish to submit news for a Connecticut Health Council member, you will need a webuser name and password. Please contact Jen Proto at firstname.lastname@example.org
to obtain one.