Join the Connecticut Health Council for an engaging discussion moderated by Annie Lamont, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Oak HC/FT.
C-level representatives will offer their unique perspectives about trends in diagnostics, clinical care, incubators, and research. Panelists will also provide insight about research and technology, highlight clinical/research partnerships, and share their vision for future partnerships.
- Annie Lamont: Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Oak HC/FT
- Dr. Charles Lee, FACMG: Scientific Director & Professor, Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine
- Jeff Flaks: President & CEO, Hartford HealthCare
- Dr. Syed Ahmed Hussain: Senior Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, Trinity Health of New England
- Dr. Bruce T. Liang, FACC: Interim CEO, UCONN Health, Dean of Medicine, UCONN School of Medicine
- Dr. Juan Carlos Salazar, MD, MPH: Executive Vice President and Physician-in-Chief, Connecticut Children’s
CHC and MHA members receive discounted tickets. Click here to claim member tickets.