7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Be prepared to take action on the following items:
- Create opportunities that foster collaboration on a local and State level.
- Leverage Connecticut's healthcare services, products and know-how to solve healthcare and public health problems in the State.
- Develop specific questions for gubernatorial candidates and the legislature in 2018 that would:
- Determine the marketing and promotional platforms that highlight Connecticut as a center of health excellence.
- Drive the Council's 2018 agenda and its role in the State's economic development.
ACHE Qualified Education Credit
The Connecticut Health Council is authorized to award participants of the November 9 program 3.5 pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education credit toward advancement, or re-certification, in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Participants must self-report their participation by logging into their MyACHE account and selecting "My Education Credit" to log hours earned.
Aqua Turf Club
556 Mulberry Street
Plantsville, CT 06479
Register Online »
$50 for CHC Founding Partners
$100 for the General Public